Sunday, May 17, 2009

Principles of Design Book Reflections



The story that I told in this book was a story of an old couple, and when the husband goes to find wood for the fire, it starts to snow, and he gets lost in the woods. While he is missing, his wife remembers their life together and worries that he won't come back. The last picture is of him standing outside their house, and her looking out the window at him. I used three different xeroxes copied multiple times. I made some of them smaller or bigger in order to tell the story. One of the principles of design that I used to tell my story was emphasis, which I used in the picture of the husband, alone, surrounded by white. This showed that he was alone, and nothing was around him to help him get home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment